Can You Solve These 10 Easy Riddles? | Who Am I Riddles | Easy Riddles with Answers | Brain Teasers
1. What has to be broken before you can use it?
2. What can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it?
Answer: A promise
3. I shave every day, but my beard stays the same. Who am I?
Answer: A barber
4. I have branches, but no fruit, trunk or leaves. What am I?
Answer: A bank
5. What has many keys but can’t open a single lock?
Answer: A piano
6. What goes up and down but doesn’t move?
Answer: A staircase
7. It belongs to you, but other people use it more than you do. What is it?
Answer: Your name
8. What has hands, but can’t clap?
Answer: A clock
9. What has lots of eyes, but can’t see?
Answer: A potato
10. What has a head and a tail but no body?
Answer: A coin
Here is a video of the 10 easy riddles, hope you enjoy it:
Play it here!
Subscribe to our channel for more videos like this!